Friday, August 13, 2010

Jadxia..No, Seriously!

I speak no lie! The beautiful dress is from Sakinah, another one of Syngen's creations, and one she decided had to be named for me.....insert HUGE blush here.......So how can I not blog about my dress??

The story behind this dress is rather simple. Needing a fun break from Gor and it's rigidity, we decided to create a small roleplay area, loosely based on the Mists of Avalon series. We made it a freeform rp area, no real rules except to respect one another, and just have fun roleplaying. Complete with an area for those humans, and one for us more magical beings. Well, in the idea brainstorming phase, Syngen created this beautiful dress, one that is, as the sim, loosely based off the Mists of Avalon, with her own middle eastern flair. Gods, I love her stuff!


Rich, gorgeous, luxurious colors, available in blue, black, cream and red. Syngen's signature skirt that flows so naturally I can stare at it for hours. Arm ties for the daringly cut sleeves, deep neck and back lines, the same intricate detail you always can expect from a Sakinah creation.


And just for all of you still in Gor: As always, I found a way to "Gor it up" for you! Add in an undershirt of your choice (I chose Dream Fantasia's Gem-Toned Undershirts) and play with the coloring a bit to match the dress, I went with a darker bronze. Add a veil...and a hood if you want .....again, I went with Dream's Scripted Veil set.....and tada ........you are fit for Gor!


And while you could say I am a bit biased with this dress, the truth still applies...Syngen has once more captured the beauty in fabric and textures that very few can......


~*~ Dress: Jadxia by Sakinah (Syngen Sohmers)
       http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ethereal%20Cove/35/77/24
~*~ Veil: Scripted Veil Set by Fantasia (Dream Fantasia)
~*~ Undershirt: Underthings - Gem Toned by Fantasia (Dream Fantasia)
~*~ Location:  Babble Studios Courtyard, Mists of Haven 

No comments:

Post a Comment